Getting to Know High Net Worth Investors in Canada: Opportunities & Expectations
Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel is dedicated to providing a deeply personalized wealth counselling service to households with $500,000 and more in investable assets. Our portfolio management experts and Tax & Estate Planning Team work with your advisor to create an optimal wealth management solution that is specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel offers dedicated services for an advisor to meet the unique needs of clients.
Take advantage of exclusive benefits, including:
- Institutional style investment management that uses rigorous techniques similar to those employed by pension funds and other institutional investors.
- A personal Tax & Estate Summary Report* that discusses the tax implications of your investment activities, including potential strategies to reduce your tax bill, preparing a will, creating a power of attorney and much more.
- Access to the Mackenzie Charitable Giving Program, a donor advised charitable giving program that combines potential tax benefits with the ability to support your favourite charities now and in the future.
- Consolidated household solutions that allow asset allocation, tax planning, rebalancing and client reporting to be performed on a household level.
- Tax & Estate Planning - Making lemonade out of tax losses PDF 87 KB
- Investor Guide PDF 3MB
- Open Architecture Service Guide PDF 145KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service Guide PDF 196KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Investment Philosophy PDF 4MB
- Web Account Access for Investors PDF 561KB
- Advisor Guide PDF(Locked) 8 MB
- Quick Reference Guide 2020 - Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel PDF(Locked) 6.8 MB
- Portfolio Architecture Service - Investor Profile (for Advisor use) PDF(Locked) 290KB
- Investor Profile Questionnaire (Abbreviated Score Grid) PDF(Locked) 97KB
- Mackenzie Portfolio Architecture Service PDF(Locked) 63KB
- Mackenzie Open Architecture Service Process PDF(Locked) 46KB
- Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel – Feature Page PDF(Locked) 71KB
- Web Account Access for Advisors PDF(Locked) 53KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Investor Profile PDF(Locked) 276KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Client Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 268KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Amendment of Original Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 244KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service Worksheet PDF(Locked) 204KB
- Open Architecture Service – Client Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 223KB
- Open Architecture Service – Amendment to Original Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 675KB
- Open Architecture Service – Portfolio Blueprint PDF(Locked) 565KB
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
This should not be construed as legal, tax or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for information purposes only. The tax information provided in this document is general in nature and each client should consult with their own tax advisor, accountant and lawyer before pursuing any strategy described herein as each client’s individual circumstances are unique. We have endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information provided at the time that it was written, however, should the information in this document be incorrect or incomplete or should the law or its interpretation change after the date of this document, the advice provided may be incorrect or inappropriate. There should be no expectation that the information will be updated, supplemented or revised whether as a result of new information, changing circumstances, future events or otherwise. We are not responsible for errors contained in this document or to anyone who relies on the information contained in this document. Please consult your own legal and tax advisor.